Challenge 136: Transport of Delight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Challenge 136: Transport of Delight

Congrats to Andrew and a big thanks to Richard for the subject and then reviewing the images. ++

Comment

Well done Andrew, will look forward to your challenge. Thanks Richard for setting the subject, though I must tell you, there is no way I would ever use Photoshop, that is both the toy plane & sweet suspended using fishing line. Dave

Comment

Thanks Richard. Well done to Birdy, Tesaver and ColinC. Regards Tony

Comment

Thanks, Richard, for a great challenge and the useful comments on each & every entry, from which I always try to learn something new.

Well done to everyone who entered, especially Birdy for his worthy winner. Already looking forward to the next one
          Chris
          80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Great contest, well run and well done Andrew
            www.flickr.com/photos/ileafy/
            www.instagram.com/leafydragonphotography/

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy M View Post
              Well done Andrew, will look forward to your challenge. Thanks Richard for setting the subject, though I must tell you, there is no way I would ever use Photoshop, that is both the toy plane & sweet suspended using fishing line. Dave
              My apologies for maligning you! But still, creating an image is almost on the way
              Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

I admire Dave for sticking to his principles but he really needs to get some nicer wallpaper
                Chris
                80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Well that wasn't the result I was expecting when I logged on today Thank you Richard for organising and judging, and to everyone who took part.

I will have to think up a suitable challenge for this month; I will be back soon....
                  Andrew

Comment

Well done everyone, I was going to enter an AN124 but the damned thing slipped out when I was busy..
                    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Great challenge, Richard, and thanks for your considered and detailed appraisals. Well done to Andrew and all of the Top 3, and so many great entries showing the creativity of this Forum.
                      Canon EOS 7D
                      EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
                      Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
                      flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Thanks to Richard for this challenge and the thoughtful feedback.
                        Flickr
                        Web Page
                        Instagram
                        Facebook

Comment

Congratulations to Birdy, Tom and Colin for their fine efforts

Well done Richard for a fine challenge and judging.. I have been following with interest from Down Under where I am currently seeing Family Frinds, Koalas and Cricket in no particular order...!
                          Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Don't mention the cricket, Bo, please
                            Chris

Comment

Sorry Chris. Hubby went to the first 3 days at Adelaide, I joined him for day 3 and we were optimistic after the day 4 fight back.

Suffice it to say that the koalas had more fight in them than our batsmen today, and as you may guess they were pretty soporific.

Gosh they are cute though. (Koalas that is)
                              Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Working...
                              X