Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide to photographing motorsport at Silverstone

Hi Everyone,

I've been shooting motorsport at Silverstone for more than 15 years (the last 3 years as an accredited photographer for the WEC, British GT and International GT Open) - I hear a lot of spectators complaining about the fences getting in the way of their photographs so I decided to write a guide to getting the most out of taking pictures at Silverstone.

It's really aimed at new photographers and those that haven't been to Silverstone before, so some of it might be a bit basic but thought it might be interesting to a few of you.

You can download it right >>>>>here<<<<< (It's free - no sign-up or anything)

Silverstone Photography Guide_Page_03 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes 2017 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

I'd welcome your thoughts at any rate.
    Last edited by Fireproof Creative; 06-11-2017, 13:02.

Re: Guide to photographing motorsport at Silverstone

Welcome Jonny! That's an interesting read packed with tips and information that will surely help anyone photographing motorsport especially at Silverstone

Cheers,
    John

PS I enjoyed the Lorenzo fan (or is it Jorge himself?) showing what he thinks of Marquez
    Last edited by ColytonJohn; 07-11-2017, 12:13.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing more of your work

Tom

Comment

Very informative Guide many thanks.

Paul
        EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
        Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Working...
        X