Personal update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal update

As some of you may now I have been going through a very challenging period for a few years. Anyway, the Decree Absolute is winging its way to me and now we just have to sell the house before I start turning my mind back to the future. Meanwhile I have been carrying on with my photo-artistry malarkey - see some in Locations - but I have been keeping my head down in most social media except Facebook. Mainly because I haven't had the energy! Anyway, I want to come back here more often to see all my friends, and in that regard I was delighted to win the recent challenge...

Speak soon

Richard
    Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Re: Personal update

Pleased to hear life is getting back to ‘normal’, if any of us really know what normal is. I have enjoyed seeing your photo-artistry develop on Flickr.
    Andrew
    Andrew

Comment

I am so pleased that things are looking up for you and I look forward to seeing more of your excellent work on here.
      Colin

Comment

Glad to hear that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you Richard. It will be good to see you back here more often.

Tom

Comment

Glad for you Richard ,things can only get better from now on

Comment

chin up, there is light at the end of the tunnel...glad to see you back we need all the landscape togs we can hold onto LOL
            :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Good to see you back on the forum. Your artistry is much admired but beyond my capabilities. Often see your work on FB.
              Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Have been there Richard , all will come good.
                Take Care
                Dave
                Dave , France 79

Comment

Sorry to hear you've had some hard times Richard but it's good that it's coming to an end
                  EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Sorry to hear Richard, but I am glad things are turning around, I look forward to more photos as your technique has always fascinated me and had me wondering how on earth does he do that on many occasion.
                    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Been there Richard. ...and it does get better....hang in there 🖒

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

I was divorced after 23 years of marriage and then I met Dee 18 years ago and have not looked back. Good luck in the future
                        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                        flickr

Comment

Thank you very much everyone for your kind comments!
                          Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Your not alone in the divorce game had a couple or three myself ,live for the moment life has the habit of biting you on the bum when you least expect it

Comment

Life, as they say, is not a rehearsal.

Go for it Richard and good luck.
                              Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Working...
                              X