Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not been out taking photos due to a severe bout of IBS & stomach pain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not been out taking photos due to a severe bout of IBS & stomach pain.

I will not be out and about taking pics of fieldfare, waxwings & similar till I get better. Have never suffered with so much pain in and around my stomach. Perhaps age is catching up on me.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Re: Not been out taking photos due to a severe bout of IBS & stomach pain.

Sorry to hear that Nat. I've not been out with camera for several weeks due to a virus but I suspect that's nothing compared to your ills. Get well soon.
    Chris
    80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Thanks Chris. It is the stomach pains which I find unbearable.
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

Comment

you seen the quack Nat
        Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

oh dear not good old friend .the age thing catches us all out unfortunately

Comment

I hope you feel better soon and able to get out and about. Make sure you listen to the medical professionals in my experience they are wonderful

Sent from somewhere in Gods County using Tapatalk
            Peter

Feel free to browse my
            Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Sorry to hear you are so unwell with stomach problems, do take care of yourself. Hope you get better soon

Sue

Comment

Thanks sue.

Comment

Take care

Stan
                  Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                  flickr

Comment

yeah take care Nat ...hope your out soon
                    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery Nathaniel
                      John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Thanks very much all of you good folk for all your messages. I am bit better with the pain control (Co-Dyromol tabs) until I get the scan done. Having said that I have already let down one party last Saturday-to take photos; I will be letting down another party this Saturday with my singing (bass). I also have commitments on 30th Nov with Tenovus (Cancer) & 2nd July with the Colwyn Bay Chorale group and throughout Dec with other photography & singing. My last photo outing was on 15th Nov-Remembrance Sunday and the local press has gone to town with the pictures.

Once again, thank you all very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
                          I am bit better with the pain control (Co-Dyromol tabs) until I get the scan done.
                          I take that for back pain although if I take them more than a couple of days in succession I do suffer from the side-effects a bit
                          Chris
                          80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Hope you feel better soon

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Your in our prayers Nat. Take care and get well soon

Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X