Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steam

This summer my family have had a week in the lovely coastal town of Whitby. If you don't know me on Flickr you won't have seen these, so I thought I'd share a couple of images on here.

The day as you can expect from a UK summer holiday was typically grey with a promise of a spot of rain. In between the chaos of making sure that everyone in our party got on the train and avoiding "I need to be infront" photographers I managed a couple or three of images.

They've been taken off the card via a nice little gizmo that fitted into the bottom of my android tablet and processed from raw in a programme called Rawdroid onto another programme called Snapspeed.

My style of photography has changed and flowed back and forth between a "arty" look. Not everyones cup of tea I know, but then I never expect everyone to be the same.

As always camera settings added and comments and advice welcome.

[IMG]Powerhouse by Dee Gee, on Flickr[/IMG]

Canon EOS 500D
    ƒ/5.7
    18.0 mm
    1/125
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Re: Steam

I like that. I've tried to get a decent picture of running gear and have yet to produce one quite as effective.
    Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Originally posted by El Sid View Post
      I like that. I've tried to get a decent picture of running gear and have yet to produce one quite as effective.
      Thank you. [emoji4]
      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
      Di's Flickr

Comment

Good idea that Di, the shape suits the shot

Paul

Comment

Working...
        X