Break time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Break time

The tram conductors and drivers taking a break at Beamish Open Air Museum. Shot through the back of the tram we had just travelled on.

Tram Conductors by Carol Leather, on Flickr
    Regards,

Carol

Canon 5D mk ii, iii and 7D mk 2, 100-400mm L IS II, Sigma 70-200mm f2.8, Canon L 100mm macro, Canon L 24-105mm, Canon 50mm f1.8,

Re: Break time

Nice capture Carol

Tom

Comment

Thank you Tom.
      Regards,

Carol

Canon 5D mk ii, iii and 7D mk 2, 100-400mm L IS II, Sigma 70-200mm f2.8, Canon L 100mm macro, Canon L 24-105mm, Canon 50mm f1.8,

Comment

what spoils this one Carol,is the oof focus handrails of the tram. It could have been a super shot had you got off before shooting

Stan
        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
        flickr

Comment

Thanks everyone, Stan I was trying to frame them within the handrails. Guess it would have been better with more depth of field so they weren't so blurred?
          Regards,

Carol

Comment

I was trying to frame them within the handrails. Guess it would have been better with more depth of field so they weren't so blurred?
            at f2.8 the handrails were always going to be blurred and probably the same closing down the aperture to the lens maximum. Even had they been sharp then the top one is partly covering two of the guys heads

Stan
            Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
            flickr

Comment

I take your point, Stan. It was very much a grab shot as I saw the opportunity. There were others behind me waiting to get off the tram so I was unable to get a second attempt.
              Regards,

Carol

Comment

Working...
              X