NAT UPDATE .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAT UPDATE .

My prayers and wishes for Nat speedy recovery.
    Raj
    Raj
    Flickr

Comment

Very sad news Jeff , its an awful disease and pass on my very best wishes to Nat when you speak to him again
      Steve ( LSINWP )
      1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

Get well soon Nat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Andy
        Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
        EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
        [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
          just spoken to nat on the phone ,and its not good news I'm afraid ,he has asked me to convey to the forum that he is in glan Clwyd hospital and has stomach cancer .and has had part of his stomach removed .

he sounded quite weak on the phone ,I have conveyed good will messages from the forum members and wished him a speedy recovery from us all .

he is a fighter but at 82 years old I don't know how long recovery will take .this has hit me quiet hard as we are dealing with cancer in my own close family at the moment

I will phone him again in a few days to see how he is
          A very belated reply, sorry for that, Nat,s enthusiasm for the Forum is a astounding, seldom is there a posting that does not have his signature , please endorse my sincere wishes for a full recovery, and his return to commenting on the forum,
          and May I take this opportunity to wish all Season greeting Ben

Comment

I've been away for along time but please pass on my best to Nat. I have spoken to him and Black Fox about a tear ago.

Since September 2016, I've had a double open heart procedure. While getting over that I developed blood cancer. It is only in the last two/three months that I've got back to some normality. Hopefully I'm now well back to my normal self.

Obviously I've not had any 'piccies' to post but after the holiday I hope to get out and about. Hope to speak to you all soon.

Compliments of the season to you all and Nat will be in my thoughts and prayers.
            Canon 700D, Canon 18-55 3.5-5.6mm, IS STM lens, Canon 70-300mm 4-5.6 IS STM lens, Raynox 250 macro/close-up conversion lens.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/168448632@N02/

Comment

Glad to hear that things are looking up JayJay. Have a good Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
              Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

just had another chat with nat ,he sounded rather weak but said he is fighting on but will be in hospital well into the new year .I will try to visit him shortly and update further

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
                  just had another chat with nat ,he sounded rather weak but said he is fighting on but will be in hospital well into the new year .I will try to visit him shortly and update further
                  Thank you for the update Jeff
                  Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
                  Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Thanks for keeping us informed Jeff

Tom

Comment

Give him my best wishes when you catch up with him Jeff .

Comment

Thank you for the update Jeff
                        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Thanks for the up-date Jeff - fingers crossed for Nat
                          Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Late finding this thread, wishing Nat and his family all the strength at this difficult time, hope he makes a good recovery.
                            Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Haven't been on the forum due to my own problems which pale into insignificance compared to Nat's. My thoughts go out to him and his family, and pray for his recovery.
                              Canon 70D; Canon 500D; Sigma 150-600mm f5-6.3 DG OS HSM C; Sigma 18-300mm f3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM C; Canon EF 85mm f1.8 USM; Canon EF 100mm f2.8 Macro USM; Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM; Canon EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS; Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 IS; Canon Speedlite 430EXII; Yongnuo YN14EX Macro Ring Lite; Canon Powershot SX40HS

Ian

Comment

As I don't call in here much these days, i am saddened to hear the news about Nat. He certainly does sound a fighter to me. Me and my family here send our very best to him, don't let it beat you mate!

Alan
                                Alan.

7D2, 24-105 L / 70-200 F2.8 ii L / 50 F1.8 prime / Sigma 10-20 F4-F5.6

Website www.alanreeve.co.uk

Please take a look https://www.flickr.com/photos/82149274@N07/sets & https://www.facebook.com/reevephotography

Comment

Working...
                                X