NAT UPDATE .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAT UPDATE .

just spoken to nat on the phone ,and its not good news I'm afraid ,he has asked me to convey to the forum that he is in glan Clwyd hospital and has stomach cancer .and has had part of his stomach removed .

he sounded quite weak on the phone ,I have conveyed good will messages from the forum members and wished him a speedy recovery from us all .

he is a fighter but at 82 years old I don't know how long recovery will take .this has hit me quiet hard as we are dealing with cancer in my own close family at the moment

I will phone him again in a few days to see how he is

Re: NAT UPDATE .

That's really sad news but good that you were able to contact Nat as knowing that others are thinking of him may make him feel more positive and help with his recovery.

Cheers,
    John

Comment

Ouch! Sad news, indeed. Please add me to the list of those wanting their best wishes passed on to Nat when you're next in touch with him.
      Chris
      80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Thanks for the update Jeff. I'm very sorry to hear this news an wish Nat a speedy recovery. Please pass on my best wishes when you're able to.
        Peter

Feel free to browse my
        Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

If you can pass on my best wishes to Nat when possible too please. Thanks for the update.
          Canon EOS 6D Mk II, 700D, Canon 24-105mm L, 100-400mm, 100mm f2.8 L Macro.

Comment

Damn..... Please pass on mine too and wish him a speedy recovery, for what it is worth my mum had cancer at the ripe old age of about 78 and lived on another 10 plus after her op, and passed on of old age....

Thanks for letting us know Jeff.
            Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Sad news please add me to the ever growing list

Alan

Comment

Oh crap, that is not good. Please pass on my thoughts Jeff, hopefully it's been caught early and he'll carry on as before.
                EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

another little update ,just had a message from nat thanking me for the phone call ,apparently he was given the last rites before surgery but luckily he has survived .lucky lad I will pass on all the well wishing later in the week give him time to recuperate a bit more as he is on a morphine drip

Comment

Thanks for that Jeff - sad, please give my best wishes to him.
                    Last edited by Trev B; 05-12-2017, 11:06.
                    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Well done Jeff for caring enough . That`s really sad and rather shocking news , I hope he makes a speedy recovery , please give him my regards and best wishes next time you talk .

Comment

Thanks for following up Jeff. Would you happen to have an address that we could send him some cards? Next time you talk to him, give him my regards also and that I'm praying for him for a speedy recovery.

Tom

Comment

Please add my good wishes to the list. On returning to the forum I read his post saying that he was suffering from stomach pain so thought he was just resting. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Di.
                          Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                          Di's Flickr

Comment

Not sure what ward he will be on but I,m sure if you address your cards to
                            Nathaniel Ramadan
                            C/o men’s surgical ward
                            Ysbty glan clwyd
                            North wales

It should get to him postcodes can be searched for online

Comment

Get well soon Nat
                              Sometimes I drink water. I like to give my liver an occasional surprise!

Comment

Working...
                              X