NAT UPDATE .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAT UPDATE .

just had a follow up text ,he says he will be in hospital for at least another two weeks and he says he now only come up to my waist thanks to what they have removed . one plucky little bugger is nat
    better off in there to with the weather up here at the moment .

p.s told him the other day to keep pestering the nurses for bed baths ,apparently he already was

Comment

he is feeling a lot better today and looking forward to getting some kingfisher shots
      Tell him from me: Proper Kingfisher shots .............. not wooden ones!
      Colin

Comment

Tell him no messy backgrounds
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Great News

Comment

I am delighted to hear that Nat is recovering well.
            John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Good news!
              Chris
              80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Great news.

Di.
                Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                Di's Flickr

Comment

Just back to the forum after installing a new PC. So sorry to read the news about Nat.
                  Please add my name to the well-wishers.
                  Martin

Comment

Pleased to hear he doing well .

Comment

Send him all my best and glad to hear he is on the mend.. Looks like he may be out for Christmas.
                      Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

ANOTHER NAT UPDATE .
                        he just messaged me that he has now been moved to another local hospital so if anyone is thinking of sending get well or xmas cards it needs to be to
                        Holywell community hospital
                        Ffynnon B ward
                        Halkyn road
                        holywell
                        flintshire
                        CH8-7TZ

he is obviously recuperating but did mention something about further treatment
                        Last edited by the black fox; 12-12-2017, 12:52.

Comment

Thanks for the update, if he has had cancer I would imagine they will still need to treat him to ensure that they have got it all. Has he got everything he needs?
                          Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

as far as I,m aware Tony ,apart from his camera and lenses .not sure if his phone is up to accessing the net though but he can obviously send messages.

the granddaughters partner is going through chemo at the moment ,I would think that what nat is implying not pleasant from what I can see

Comment

Hi Jeff
                              I dont get on the forum much now for various reasons and as you know I havent been too good this last year myself, but just saw this post about Nat and would wish you to pass on my best wishes to him, hes been a stalwart of this forum for a number of years, a thoroughly decent, kind and honest guy who deserves our best wishes, he's a tough old fighter and has been through some scary moments in his lifetime and lets hope this is just another scare that he gets over quickly

Kind Regards
                              Gord

Comment

Oh dear Nat, I have empathy with you. I wish you well and a full recovery.

I've not been active on here for a while ... for various reasons (viz workplace stress). Then to top it all I was diagnosed with cancer myself earlier this year. So I've an idea what Nat is going through. I had an op in the summer topped and tailed with intensive chemo (which I tolerated well ... some people have a hell of time, others sail through). The op, a Radical Subtotal Oesophagectomy, is the surgeon told me one of the most complex elective ops done in this country. It's actually two ops one after the other ... front and back. This was followed by ERAS (Enhanced Recovery After Surgery) - no rest in that methodology! I'm still here albeit not out of the woods yet. Getting out and about and feel okay.

Fellow people, just to Hijack the thread ... we all know our body is functioning normally. We all know when something is a miss, if so get yourselves to the GPs regardless ... catch cancer early and you may get on a curative pathway (I did). You needs loads of PMA and being fit helps considerably (I was/am). This has been my annus horribilis.

Best wishes Sir ... the aves of North Wales are missing you and your camera.

Peter

Comment

Working...
                                X