[emoji106]

It's a thumbs up.

:-)

Di.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

Re: 1DX Firmware

The image software with the camera is very good, have you got that? If not you can download it, Its better than the version I had for my 50D and you probably had for the 7D.

Last edited by TonyT; 11-12-2017, 13:24.
      Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Tony, i have version 4.07.20 which i think is up to date.
        I am very busy at the moment so not much time for playing around with new kit

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie Pat View Post
          This was at 400mm, straight from the camera,it would not have looked like this with my mk1 trumpet, i really strugled to get anything sharp at 400 with the mk1.
          I still have an old version of paintshop pro which i use, it does not like the RAW files, it turns them all bright pink ! it was fine with the 7D but not the 1dx.
          The files are fine as long as i dont look at them in pp, maybe time to upgrade to newer version.
          Try Canons own DPP software especially v4. If you don't have it you can download it from from the Canon Europe website. I recently intalled it on my new Windows 10 PC and it's a step up from V3.
          Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Working...
          X