Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camper reflection.

Similar set up as before.

Kitchen work top with a dining chair back towards me with a black coat hanging on it to give me a black background. This time I've moved down the work top and the toy camper van (aprrox 4inches long) is stood on the smoked glass top of the hob.
    Shuffled the chair coat and lights so the lights and campervan are reflected in the hob top.
    Flash was "dampened down" using a white handkerchief over the on camera flash.

[/url]Camper reflection by Dee Gee, on Flickr [/IMG]

Di.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Re: Camper reflection.

Another well done creations Di. ++

Tom

Comment

I like your series on Flickr. Nice photo.
      Canon EOS 6D Mk II, 700D, Canon 24-105mm L, 100-400mm, 100mm f2.8 L Macro.

Comment

I admired your entry in our recent competition and equally this one.

I consider using a model VW bus over a real one adds to the charm of the shot and consequently minimises the logistics over getting a real VW into your kitchen.
        Colin

Comment

I also liked the one in the challenge and had it as a potential winner. Love this one too.

I recently bought a toy lorry that I spotted in a charity shop and which I was going to try some forced perspective shots but I've not got round to it yet.
          Chris
          80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
            I admired your entry in our recent competition and equally this one.

I consider using a model VW bus over a real one adds to the charm of the shot and consequently minimises the logistics over getting a real VW into your kitchen. [emoji2]
            Thankyou very much. [emoji4]
            I admit I would love a "real" campervan, but it's just not a "can do" for me.
            Plus imagine the mess it would make me trying to get it on top of the hob plate for the reflection. [emoji3]

Di.
            Last edited by DeeGee; 07-12-2017, 11:38.
            Di's Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ctrollen View Post
              I also liked the one in the challenge and had it as a potential winner. Love this one too. [emoji106]

I recently bought a toy lorry that I spotted in a charity shop and which I was going to try some forced perspective shots but I've not got round to it yet.
              Thanks.

As for the forced perspective shots go for it. I've spotted a couple of videos on YouTube on "How to" as it's something I'd like to try but so far not got around to them. [emoji4]

Di.
              Di's Flickr

Comment

And Also, last but not least Tom, Jock thankyou for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment. They're something I've really enjoyed processing/working on.

Jock. The Starwars and Thunderbird toys where my nephews from years ago and are loaded with memories. [emoji4]

Di.
                Di's Flickr

Comment

works very well Di

Stan
                  Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                  flickr

Comment

Really like this set!
                    Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Working...
                      X