Brambling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brambling

After saying I had never seen one of these the other day, this morning I saw 4!

Brambling by Carol Leather, on Flickr
    Regards,

Carol

Canon 5D mk ii, iii and 7D mk 2, 100-400mm L IS II, Sigma 70-200mm f2.8, Canon L 100mm macro, Canon L 24-105mm, Canon 50mm f1.8,

Re: Brambling

Cracking birds, though they do tend to blend in with those leafs to much.

Comment

Well caught, so well camouflaged it was only on my second look that I noticed the LH bird, sadly with only seeing it's back it doesn't really add to the image

Paul

Comment

back ends of birds dont really work unless you had a turn of the head. The leaves are not too bad but the image would look far better if you kept the same sort of ratio but cropped in so the other bird was not in the frame and then added a bit more contrast to make the remaining bird stand out

Stan
        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
        flickr

Comment

Thank you all. Stan I had a go at cropping and editing (just learning) and came up with this. Is it an improvement or did I make a mess of it?

Brambling by Carol Leather, on Flickr
          Regards,

Carol

Canon 5D mk ii, iii and 7D mk 2, 100-400mm L IS II, Sigma 70-200mm f2.8, Canon L 100mm macro, Canon L 24-105mm, Canon 50mm f1.8,

Comment

Well spotted Carol - agree with Stan's comments - but yes that is much better.
            Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Working...
            X