Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7D3

Rumours about next years launch

Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Re: 7D3

It'll be better than the 7D2 and cost about the same. I hope no one got paid to write that speculation
    EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Sat here wondering how much this announcement will bring down the price of the mark Ii

Di.
      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
      Di's Flickr

Comment

Sounds like a ramped up 80D to me

Comment

E-Bays going to be flooded with MkII then!
          Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Advice from those who have been here before, does this mean the mk2 will come down in price, when the mk3 comes out?

Comment

Usually Dave ,but after a few months once the price of a mk3 settles at a level .

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
                Sounds like a ramped up 80D to me
                That wont be a bad thing Jeff , all I am hoping for is a much better high iso performance than what we have had from the 7D series so far .

Comment

Originally posted by Fallow View Post
                  That wont be a bad thing Jeff , all I am hoping for is a much better high iso performance than what we have had from the 7D series so far .
                  From experience mark you would honestly be better off getting a used 1D3 or 1D4 or even go full frame 5Dmk4

Comment

I already have a 5Dmklll , and a mk1 7D , It`s only the reach with better noise handling I am craving , I think the AF system was pretty hot on the 7Dmk ll as well , but the noise handling was not much improved from the reviews I have read , if Canon finally crack that I will be very tempted by the 7D Mklll .

Comment

I bought a 7D Mkll to compliment my then 5D Mklll, but I didn't keep it very long, as I was really disappointed with its poor noise performance at high ISO.

I expected the 7D2 to be an improvement over the 7D Mkl in this respect, but it wasn't.

As such I sold the 5D3, and then traded the 7D2 for the 5D4, and that hasn't disappointed in any respect. I thought the 5D3 was excellent, but the 5D4 tops that.

I do miss the reach of the crop-sensor, and would like to think a 7D2 replacement would have better noise performance than its predecessor, but this time it would be "try before I buy".

I wouldn't be expecting 5D4 noise performance from a crop-sensor, as that would be unrealistic, but a 7D3 would need to show a significant improvement over the 7D2.

If it does, then complimenting my 5D4 with a 7D3, would be a real consideration.
                      Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X