SHOWCASE 2017 - VOTING OPEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHOWCASE 2017 - VOTING OPEN

All entries are now in 9 threads - one for each of the categories (listed below).

Voting:
    And here is how you can vote. Hopefully not too complicated so that people do bother to take the time to vote please.

Please follow these instructions carefully and see the example below.
    1. All registered members of the eos-magazine-forum may vote.
    2. All those who have submitted entries MUST vote otherwise your entry(ies) will be disqualified.
    3. Those who submitted entries may NOT vote for their own photo.
    4. Voters should list their choices in order of preference and you have to select 9 pictures but each picture must be from a different category (ie one from each category). See example below.
    5. Points will be allotted as follows: 9 points to your first choice, 8 to second choice, 7 to third choice, 6 to fourth choice and so on to one point to ninth choice.
    6. Please send your votes to eos2017votes@aj1.co.uk
    7. You must include in the email your real name and your forum name in order for your votes to count.
    8. Voters can only vote once - no changes to your votes will be accepted.
    9. This showcase is just for fun and by entering or voting you accept to abide by the rules and spirit of this competition, and acknowledge that the decision of the challenge organiser is final
    10. Votes will be accepted up to the midnight on the Friday 19th January 2018. (giving just over a week) and I will aim to announce the results that weekend (subject to my commitments not getting in the way)

EXAMPLE VOTING

Forum Name:

1, LS0000 Picture Title, Landscape, 9 points
    2, PP1111 Picture Title, People and portraits, 8 points
    3, NT2222 Picture Title, Nature, 7 points
    4, SA3333 Picture Title, Sport and action, 6 points
    5, TT4444 Picture Title, Transport, 5 points
    6, MA5555 Picture Title, Macro, 4 points
    7, HD6666 Picture Title, HDR, Techniques, etc 3 points
    8, OP7777 Picture Title, Open, 2 points
    9, BW8888 Picture Title, Black and White, 1 point

I suggest copying and pasting this format then completing it.

Please ensure the Picture Title INCLUDES the 6-digit alpha-numeric code that pre-fixes the title - this helps me identify the picture you are giving your points to - each picture has a unique 6 digit reference number - please use it.

It is your responsibility to ensure your voting is correct, any incorrect entries may not get counted. I will try to acknowledge all voting emails, but please allow a few days - I may just list in this thread those I have received from - including those that I reject with the reason for rejection so you can resubmit.

Any votes received after the deadline will not be counted - this includes votes from those that have entered - if you are late voting your pictures will get disqualified.

Once again - Thanks to all who entered and good luck.

Thanks in advance for all votes :)

Finally, the links to the threads for the 2017 categories are below:

Black and White - 13 entries.
    HDR, Colour popping, etc - 4 entries.
    Landscapes - 14 entries.
    Macro - 4 entries.
    Nature - 9 entries.
    Open - 7 entries.
    People and Portraits - 11 entries.
    Sport and Action - 6 entries.
    Transport - 6 entries.

Please do not post any comments/replies in those threads - thank you - discussions can appear in this thread.
    I ask this as it will cause bandwidth issues with my hosting of those pictures if everyone keeps going in and out of those threads to reply/look at comments - by all means go in and look at the pictures - thank you.
    Andy
    Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
    EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
    [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Re: SHOWCASE 2017 - VOTING OPEN

I have received several sets of votes so far from:

Jonathan Teatime
    Tony Hawkins
    LesC2009
    Tesarver
    David Stallard
    Colin C
    Birdy
    Pembroke Lass
    ST-EOS
    Doglet
    Housey
    Farider
    Parsen66
    Wrinklyrocker

Thank you. All votes accepted. Easier to acknowledge here due to time / commitments.

Please keep your votes coming everyone.

I am away until Wednesday now, so will acknowledge votes Wednesday evening hopefully for next lot.

Thanks,

Andy.
    Andy
    Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
    EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II

Comment

Re: SHOWCASE 2017 - VOTING OPEN

Ok unexpectedly I’m still away with work so have not had chance to review the emails sent in yet but have had quite a few sets of votes already.

Please ensure if you haven’t voted already and want to it is sent by midnight tonight. Especially if you have entered and not voted yet.

I will look at votes when I get home at weekend and query anything then if I have to.

Thanks

Andy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Andy
      Canon 700D, Canon 1100D

Comment

Working...
      X