Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS 100D battery nofication lost

Hi

I seem to have set my camera so that when I turn it on I no longer see the amount of battery life left. I may have changed some settings but now I can't seem to locate the battery life any longer.

Can anyone help

Thanks Sue

Re: EOS 100D battery nofication lost

if you charge your battery after every use that shouldn't be a problem .not sure about this function but it should be in the menu system somewhere ,best to do a google or look on u.tube

Comment

Hello Sue and welcome to the EOS Forum.

I have found this article which may help:

What information can your Canon EOS camera tell you about your camera battery performance? We hit the 'Battery info' button and reveal all.
      Colin

Comment

Hi
        Thanks for this but the article does not cover my camera. When I got my camera and turned it on the battery life indicator showed as little bars, but now when I turn it on it goes to a different start screen and I can't find it in any menu functions. I will probably try and put it back to factory settings.

Sue

Comment

I will probably try and put it back to factory settings.
          A very wise solution Sue. If in doubt, return to factory default settings.

Good luck.
          Colin

Comment

I have a 200D....but I think its similar...have you switched to Guided rather than Standard screen mode?
            Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Try pressing menu button (top left of camera). I just had a play and pressed A button; my battery indicator disappeared. I pressed the menu button a couple of times and it came back.
              CC

Comment

Working...
              X