Sea Fury - Demonstration Flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea Fury - Demonstration Flight

Many thanks to "ST-EOS" for explaining most of the mysteries regarding the linking of Flickr to the EOS Forum -- Now if I messed-up on anything - Please let me know

I hope you enjoy the old Warbirds as much as I do --- Clicking on the image will provide access to 16 Flickr images - the 1st 13 are of an excellent pilot putting an awesome aircraft through its paces -- Next is of what I thought to be a pretty cool looking P-51 the last two are older images taken with a 5D2 of a P-38 at rest in its hanger

Any suggested improvements will be greatly appreciated --
    Having fun taking photos of Aircraft is one thing
    Actually getting better at it is quite another

45- Air Show 2017 - RAW_DxO by yrbstern, on Flickr
    Last edited by dslr_shooter; 24-01-2018, 23:43.
    5DS - 24mm 1.4 L II - 35mm 1.4 L - 50mm 1.4 - 85mm 1.8 - 135mm 2.0 L - 100-400mm L II

Re: Sea Fury - Demonstration Flight

Actually getting better at it is quite another
    It comes, keep practicing and learn from your mistakes. In any walk of life, it's called experience. The trick is to love what you are doing while you are doing it.

Loved your images on Flickr. Great studies of the Sea Fury, but I also liked the P38 and P51D.
    Colin

Comment

Nicely done, I like the smoke coming in from the corner, with aircraft many say to leave more space at the front than at the back, that is a rule which can be broken when the aircraft is trailing smoke or vapour or jet eflux. Many are also guilty, including me, of trying to get the aircraft too close up, which can mean we often ignore a dramatic sky.

I think you have chosen well with this composition

Paul

Comment

Nicely taken

Tom

Comment

Working...
        X