back in the u.k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back in the u.k

phoned sigma today to check on my sports lens ,its either expected today or already back in the wharehouse so it should be on its way back to me in the next day or so .apparently something that sounded like a lens cam has been replaced and a new front element . will know more when I get the lens and paperwork . happy daze

Re: back in the u.k

I was liking your work with the Canon 400mm
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

oh your poor old Marco will start gathering dust again .....
      :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Fingers crossed that all is now well with the lens
        Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
        Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

t.b.h its come back looking like a totally new lens ,the serial numbers the same but thats it there is not a mark or scratch anywhere ,the switches are all solid ,not even a fingerprint on it ,mine was 35 months old used virtually daily and not in pristine condition ,there was no memory in it or programs .just don't know but what service from sigma and it arrived back yesterday 3 years to the day since I bought it

Comment

as a matter of interest ,I have just done a micro adjust test to make sure its gelling with the camera o.k ,before the refit I was having to dial in plus 11 to get it right .checking todays and its smack bang on 0 ,hats off to sigmas techies they know what there doing .only myself to blame for any bad shots now

Comment

Working...
            X