The Photography Show NEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Photography Show NEC

...is anyone going? and if so what to look out for...

I've booked a ticket...and want to see the Canon CSCs and have a look at the new Sony offering out of interest.

And I'm liking the bluetooth wifi, angle screen of the 200D so I also want a close look at the 6DII.
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Re: The Photography Show NEC

Not sure yet .depends on personal circumstances more than anything

Comment

maybe interest in new cameras is waning....there doesn't appear to be very much interest in the photography show or the recent releases from Canon this week judging by the forum.
      Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

I’ll be going along to it on the 19th. Not looking for a new camera or lense as I have all I need but there are a few accessories that I want to look at and there should be a range of items to look at.

Ian
        Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

If I had a spare wad of cash , would likely go , but think with no funds I would just be teasing myself . hope you can take a few photos so we can get a feel for the show Brian .

Comment

Sorry, can't make it this year.

Comment

from past experience the best days to go will be the Saturday and Sunday with the latter being a bit better traffic wise .but on both those days comicon is in the adjoining hall and the participants are usually eager to pose for photos ,to be honest last year I found that a better experience than the photo show itself .with just about every film and t.v character you can think of and a few you can't it can be quiet funny watching a oversized teen or adult in a tight fitting batman suit etc

Comment

Thanks for that....yes I may well justify my visit by taking the camera and shooting something on the stage or the just show itself.....must remember not to get carried away and buy too many accessories and filters from SRB that seem a good idea and great value but never get used.
                .......could do with another bag though.....
                Not sure if going on Saturday or Sunday yet
                Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Don't blame you foregoing the trip Tom...I don't think you'd like our prices over here!
                  Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Used to be free they should be paying us ,after a 3.5hr drive parking fees entry fees not a lot in the way of deals ,started at fishwicks then moved to Birmingham it’s not worth it at all

Comment

Working...
                    X