• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time rant

Originally posted by ctrollen View Post
    You lucky, lucky b******!
    yeah to think, stuck at home with the wife 24-7
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Never stuck at home with the wife 24/7 when you love photography & she doesn’t. Then there’s Angling, table tennis, Wildlife Trust, the list goes on, but we do go out walking together. :)

Comment

I thought walking out together was something you did before you got wed!
        John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Didn’t have a decent camera to carry with me when I was walking in those long & distant days. Youngwood Lane was a good walk John.

Comment

If I ever got into government....I reckon one of the first laws I'd make is that anyone who retired before age 65 should have to get up every freezing morning and scrape their working neighbours cars off for them.......would you vote for me?

To balance that I'd ban cheap alcohol sales in Supermarkets and subsidise pubs on the grounds of providing supervised drinking for our youth....that would save the NHS millions.
            Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Firstly of course I wouldn’t vote on the first argument, mainly because neighbours, what are they when you live out in the sticks? But I would vote on the second, let us see if that works up here with minimum pricing? If you added that every student of comprehensive age was given a camera & had to spend a compulsory hour a week outdoors without a mobile phone or computer taking photos, then I would definitely vote for you.

Comment

I’ll amend my manifesto accordingly...and appoint you as Secretary of State for something good and a promise of promotion to the Lords...except I’ll have probably scrapped the Lords by then....
                Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Secretary of State for Photography sounds good to me.

Comment

You got it......just need my 20K deposit to enter the election....Oh no...I spent it on camera gear!
                    Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Working...
                    X