• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ash

Been a while since I posted a cat photo.............so

CC9J5267-2 copy by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Re: Ash

Ah Jeff I was worried....... your last 2 portraits had no whiskers....!

This guy has a “don’t mess with me “ look about him, I like the black background.
    Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Thanks Bo,

I’ve diversified into humans as well

Believe it or not Ash is a real big softy and a great nature.
      I’ve had the pleasure of photographing him since he was a kitten at the rescue
      Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

I like that - you can almost feel it
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Jeff you may be the “Coolcat” but... looking at this image I sense that Ash considers that he is the “Topcat” and has deemed you to be the servile photographer who is allowed to make images but only when Ash says so [emoji6]

Sent from somewhere in Gods County using Tapatalk
          Peter

Feel free to browse my
          Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Looks a bit of a bruiser
            Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
            flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
              I like that - you can almost feel it
              Cheers Trev
              Regards,

Jeff

Comment

It does look that way but believe it or not he is the soppiest, friendliest cat you could hope to meet.
                I've had the pleasure of taking photos of Ash since he was a kitten at the rescue and he has always been willing to 'pose' for me

One from when he was a young 'un ...

Ash by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
                Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  Looks a bit of a bruiser
                  He's all look and no trousers Stan.......He's a softy really
                  Last edited by Coolcat; 08-05-2018, 19:50.
                  Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Cripes he’s gone from Cutie to Thug!

Yeah yeah you tell me he’s a softie but you don’t get to be with him 24/7...........
                    Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Your Cat portraits are always superb , this is no exception . I feel so sorry for him having to spend so much of his life in the cats home , you would think kittens would be homed fast .

Comment

Originally posted by lunarbo View Post
                        Cripes he’s gone from Cutie to Thug!

Yeah yeah you tell me he’s a softie but you don’t get to be with him 24/7...........
                        Nope.......but he's my friend at least once a week
                        Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Fallow View Post
                          Your Cat portraits are always superb , this is no exception . I feel so sorry for him having to spend so much of his life in the cats home , you would think kittens would be homed fast .
                          No need to worry, he isn't in the pens and lives in the rescue owners home and garden which is attached to the rescue centre.....Ash was born and hand reared at the rescue and it is his 'forever' home along with other cats that for one reason or other couldn't be homed.
                          In those cases they become permanent residents and the rescue itself becomes their home
                          Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Wonderful exposure. Looks to me as though he is purring with contentent.
                            Regards,

Carol

Canon 5D mk ii, iii and 7D mk 2, 100-400mm L IS II, Sigma 70-200mm f2.8, Canon L 100mm macro, Canon L 24-105mm, Canon 50mm f1.8,

Comment

Originally posted by Carol View Post
                              Wonderful exposure. Looks to me as though he is purring with contentent.
                              Thanks Carol, I shall be seeing him later today so I'll let him know everyone on here says hello
                              Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X