Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UV Induced Luminance

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
    Hmmm a bit more complicated than buying a u.v torch off of e.bay then ,after reading through that well done for getting what you have, although there’s a couple of 100 led ones on there for under a tenner might be worth a play
    I have one of these. Bought it when I had a scorpion lol.
    Very good quality and very good beam of light WOLFWILL UV Flashlight Blacklight, Pet Stain Urine Detector 100 LED Blacklight Torch with UV Safety Glasses for Scorpions, Bed Bugs, Car Freon Leaks https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01K9MU3..._eLnSAbP3XCGP8

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
      Hmmm a bit more complicated than buying a u.v torch off of e.bay then ,after reading through that well done for getting what you have, although there’s a couple of 100 led ones on there for under a tenner might be worth a play
      I'd be interested to see what you get if you pick up one of the cheap ones. It would be an interesting comparison.
      Flickr
      Web Page
      Instagram
      Facebook

Comment

Stunning....

Ahem.. we used to use the old security marker pens to write on fellow servicemens shirts unbeknown to them as it does not show up, but when you walk into a nightclub and he has plonker written across his back in great big letters (or worse) the place would erupt.
        Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

@TonyT thanks and
          Flickr
          Web Page
          Instagram
          Facebook

Comment

after reading your link properly Jonathan I dont think ill bother super idea but cant be done on the cheap

Comment

Working...
            X