beluga pushing the limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beluga pushing the limits

following Colins comments the other day ,I thought I would try to push the crop limits on this pic , I estimate the plane is between 3 to 10 miles distant as the flight path takes it over the flats in Chester which is 10 miles from here .gobsmacked and pleased first shot full frame ,2nd 100% roughly crop .these are two consecutive shots the crop being the first taken a couple of seconds apart

origional size by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

beluga ,pushing the limits by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr
    Last edited by the black fox; 18-03-2018, 13:03.

Re: beluga pushing the limits

Impressive Jeff. I still use my 55-250 fairly regularly but could probably make more use of it than I do. Unless I'm out walking all day then invariably the 100-400 goes with me but does get a bit weighty after a while.
    Chris
    80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

I had one of the first versions back when I started Chris ,in fact it was my staple lens when I had my arm in plaster for 3 months .but this latest STM version is a totally different beast and the M3 has a reputation for slow focus ,TBH its hardly noticeable with this lens ,just been reading a fellow toggers feed back on trying out the M50 at the show and it sounds like the next thing to go for

Comment

Combo definitely working well

Paul

Comment

Very impressive Jeff

Tom

Comment

Working...
          X