EOS.M3 and lenses surprising results .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS.M3 and lenses surprising results .

Had a hour or so spare this afternoon so I have tested my M3 and my available lenses together ,as you might have gathered I love the recently acquired canon 55-250is STM it focuses fast and accurately with little or no searching ,locks on to target fast and is a ideal walk around summer combo especially if you have a macro In the bag to .

Next I tried jans 400 f5.6 which I thought would be ideal ,but far from it it was jittery and jumpy failing to aquire target most of the time and not holding target properly .quiet dissapointing in fact .

And finally I put the big sigma 150-600 sport on the tripod and then attached the M3 to it .and TBH I found it as fast and accurate as the 55-250 ,quiet a surprising result and one that needs to be followed up out in the field on a nice day .

Please note these results only refer to my M3 and not any others in the range and to my own lenses . I do however get the feeling that the mirrorless bodies tend to gel better with the more electronically advanced lenses with better i.s systems . Once I can get a day out with my mate and his M5 I will try it out again in the field .
Working...
X