Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to be Back

Hi All,

Some of you might remember me from a couple of years ago?

After selling my canon gear and going over to a micro 4/3 system, I have made the return back to Canon.

The reason being I left Canon DSLR, I joined the hype and went to a lighter system, BUT it just wasn't the same, smaller sensor / crop factor / etc. etc.

So here I am back to my old faithful in which I should never have left....Canon.

All the best
    Ian

Re: Glad to be Back

Welcome back.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

Welcome in from the cold!
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

welcome back Ian

Comment

Welcome back Ian.

You tried it and it didn't work out for you, at least it was recoverable.
          Colin

Comment

Welcome back to the forum Ian

Tom

Comment

Hello everybody and just to say that I am also back from Micro 4/3 too. I loved how much lighter and therefore easier to carry about my Olympus gear was and indeed found that I was able to take more lenses with me when out and about because of the weight saving. Some of the lenses were stellar performers too and I might well miss them at times. However! Low light performance isn't too good and the battery life of the camera was woeful.The menu system was frustrating at times but don't all makes have their own foibles? These were issues that I was aware of before moving over and thought that I would be able to live with them as the trade off was lighter gear. Eighteen months later and I decided that enough was enough and have returned to the fold as another prodigal son doing shoulder strengthening exercises for my Canon gear. You won't remember me as I was never very active on the forum but intend to change that this time round.

Comment

Welcome back Pip.
                Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X