Epson ET - 7700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epson ET - 7700

Bought one of these at the show the other week. Impressed by the ink tank facility and it seemed to fit my requirement of something not specifically a photo printer but a model able to produce results slightly better than a 'domestic' printer. As usual the stuff coming of the display printer was akin to looking at a 4K flatscreen in John Lewis. Please read my queries and if you ncan point me in the right direction I'd be most appreciative.
    Attached Files

Re: Epson ET - 7700

If I've read it right sometimes its cropping your image with out you touching the controls that tell it to do so.

Hoping someone has the same printer and can help you, because this has never happen with my Epson printer, although a much cheaper edition its always printed what it shows on the screen.

Does Epson have a help page for it?
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

That about sums it up when using the Epson photo print tool, but it also resolutely refuses to print what I see on my Elements screen. The picture isn't cropped but the colour is awful.
      Will try and see if anyone in our club can help, then contact EPSON.

Comment

I'll be honest and say that my epson used to print best on a cheaper paper. The Epson paper always used to bleed.
        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
        Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X