MPB advertEOS magazine advert

Thread: Not been out much

Default Not been out much

Had a week or so off I case anyone’s wondering ,partially to do with the weather ,but mainly because I have changed my car so I didn’t want to take any chances on the old one having a problem .now got a car more suitable to our needs a Kia Sportage tdci .goes like poo off the shovel .normal service will resume shortly

Default Re: Not been out much

Was wondering where you been. This weather don't give you any incentive to go out. However keep taking the tablets and keep the Zimmer frame well oiled, they say there's going to be a heat wave next week - Take Care
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639

Hope to get out this week ,jobs to do round the house as well grass is growing far to fast now and to wet to cut

Member*

You are not the only one, suffering the dreaded sundothshinewhenatworkitis and a dose of raindothpissdownwhennotitis thrown in.
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Member*

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
    You are not the only one, suffering the dreaded sundothshinewhenatworkitis and a dose of raindothpissdownwhennotitis thrown in.
    I think I've been out with my camera "properly" twice this year so far, for a variety of reasons, but quite a lot of this ^ plus of course the closely-related sundothshineandtherearoutsidejobstobedoneandwoebet idethatidratherbeoutwithcamerabutidbeinthedoghouse fordays.
    Chris
    80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Went out on Monday nothing worth posting ,giving it another go later for high tide .seriously thinking about selling off or changing a lot of my heavier gear,it’s just not fun anymore