Sampler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sampler

Bought a Sampler of the beers they make so I could use them for images I took through the evening. Of course, by the end of the evening the glasses were empty.

IMG_7722 copy1.jpg by tesarver, on Flickr

Comments Welcomed

Tom

Re: Sampler

Well composed Tom. Appreciate you are working with a very shallow depth of field but I would have preferred the first glass to be in focus.
    Looks to be some fine beers!
    Andrew

Comment

Nice composition

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Great composition, but like Birdy I'd have preferred the front few glasses to be in focus, rather than the rear.

Got a thirst on now for a cold beer, but I'm at work and it's only 9am!
        Chris
        80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Thanks Andrew, Supergeeman & Chris for your comments. Appreciate your suggestion of the front being in focus, but what I wanted the image to do was to bring you into the image with the last 2 glasses with the lettering infocus, also wanted to create some tension in the image.

Comment

For me focus would have been better on the second glass which would have retained the sense of tension you were after but reduced the very out of focus foreground which is a bit intrusive and unappealing,,,
            Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Originally posted by El Sid View Post
              For me focus would have been better on the second glass which would have retained the sense of tension you were after but reduced the very out of focus foreground which is a bit intrusive and unappealing,,,
              Thanks for the critic

Comment

Working...
              X