Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Photobucket has thrown in the towel over the fee's farce

see

Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Re: Looks like Photobucket has thrown in the towel over the fee's farce

I've just looked at one of my old posts from another forum and its still not linking them.
    I wouldn't be using them anymore anyway, so couldn't care less! ....rubbish site!
    Phil ....... Flickr

Comment

Re: Looks like Photobucket has thrown in the towel over the fee's farce

As far as I can see they are still holding out for $2/month or $20/year fees if you want to 3rd party link, but as the contributors on the linked forum say, they did themselves no favours by holding their existing free users pictures for ransom until you either caved caved in and paid or, as I did, told them to stuff it in no uncertain terms. Having been more less subjected to a kind of extortion by Photobucket there's no way this side of hell that I'd go anywhere near them again.

On top of that the site was sluggish, clunky, dreadfully laid out, mostly aimed at parting you from your money, and appalling to navigate even so were I to be so unwise as to risk them again I seriously doubt that it has improved in any significant way...
      Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Working...
      X