Common cranes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common cranes

The other evening as we sat on the sofa and the light faded we saw five cranes flying over Dingle Marshes and the following morning we saw them head back from whence they came. Today I was out & about and lucky enough to spot two more. I know it's not the sharpest shot you'll ever see, but I was quite pleased to have it as a record shot.

Common Cranes by Chris Trollen, on Flickr
    Chris
    80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Re: Common cranes

Well caught Chris, not every day you see Cranes flying over
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Well caught, certainly worth keeping, I have never seen one

Paul

Comment

Well caught Chris

Tom

Comment

Great opportunity taken Chris , not a sight many of us will see in the UK
          Steve ( LSINWP )
          1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

The Great Crane Project based in Somerset aims to reintroduce these birds in the UK and we often see them when at Slimbridge, where they have bred over the past few years
            Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
            flickr

Comment

I was unable to register on the GCP site to submit the sighting so I emailed them but never received any acknowledgement.
              Chris
              80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Working...
              X