Ideas on how my wife can push camera gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ideas on how my wife can push camera gear

Many thanks for all the comments, its given us some useful ideas, the one I most like is a Humvee with water propulsion it would get her (and me) into all the locations the TV programs can get my ordinary people are kept out off. With armor plating no problem with car parks being locked up over night either. But I fear she might get known by the RSPB and wildlife trusts and band, but with armor plating...

Comment

John, more on that feisol cart, it may look big but it isn't, see

and it folds up for transporting

Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

I see they've used a typical Canon user for the advert. It must be that you're all just pretending to be grizzly old crocks!
        Chris
        80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Hi John,

I have a 'Cotton Carrier' Camera Vest which I use when I know I am going on a long hike - e.g. Christmas Lights in London. I found it so comfortable to wear fitting snugly around my chest and I was using a Canon 70D with their 18-135mm lens.

The end result was returning home still as comfortable as I left without shoulder and neck pain. (I am 71 years old)

Go to their site first to read about them https://www.cottoncarrier.com/ and then look on Amazon for price range

Comment

she can pull my monopod all day

Comment

Well she appears to be keeping abreast of developments and let's face it, who would be a nikon owner,

See

from
              Download wallpaper with tags: Men Camera Photographer street photographer beards Old Man Beard bearded. Free picture, image and photo. Desktop wallpapers for PC, Tablet
              Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

I see they've used a typical Canon user for the advert.
                That's Mrs C ........... in one of her better moods!
                Colin

Comment

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
                  John, more on that feisol cart, it may look big but it isn't, see

and it folds up for transporting

What cart. I can’t see any cart. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Andy
                  Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
                  EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
                  [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

Originally posted by Bhuna View Post
                    What cart. I can’t see any cart. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    That's just what I'm looking for. Do you know if they do a blond version. The other point where would I keep it, I keep my camera gear in the spare bedroom, don't think the wife would be too keen.
                    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Working...
                    X