MPB advertEOS magazine advert

Thread: Yongnuo Wireless TTL Flash Trigger BIG QUERY ???

Question Yongnuo Wireless TTL Flash Trigger BIG QUERY ???

Please can someone help me with my query:
    I have a Canon 60D camera and three different Yongnuo flash guns as follows:
    YN600-RT II
    YN560 IV
    YN560 III
    Is there a Yongnuo wireless flash trigger which could trigger any or all of the above flashes away from the camera ? and also transmit the TTL info from the camera to them ?
    I have looked on eBay and there seems to be loads of triggers with different numbers which I find very confusing; the instructions for each of the flashes is written in some sort of mixed up English which I can't really follow either.
    Any clear explanation or solution would be very much appreciated please?
    Thanks
    Gavin

Default Re: Yongnuo Wireless TTL Flash Trigger BIG QUERY ???

I really don’t know but suspect the yongnuo is the same spec as the canon with same number...so checking the canon specs might help... does the 600 not trigger when hot shoe mounted?
    Canon EOS 5D MKIV, 17-40 f4L, 24-105 f4L, 100-400 f4.5-5.6L, 24mm f1.4L II, 50mm f1.2L, 100mm f2.8L macro, 85mm f1.8 USM
    Canon EOS 200D
    EF-S 10-18mm STM, EF-S 18-55mm STM, EF-S18-55mm IS II, EF-S 55-250mm IS STM, EF-S 24mm f2.8 STM, EF-S 35mm Macro STM, EF 50mm f1.8 STM

brianvickersphotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by brianvickers View Post
    I really don’t know but suspect the yongnuo is the same spec as the canon with same number...so checking the canon specs might help... does the 600 not trigger when hot shoe mounted?
    Yes the 600 does fire when it's on the camera but I am wanting to be able to fire all three without any of them being on the camera (remotely?).

You could try the YN-E3-RT mounted on the camera which will trigger the YN 600 and I think you may need the YNE3-RX ETTL flash receiver for the YN560's
    Alex

EOS 5D Mk 1V EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Quote Originally Posted by 2Beers View Post
    You could try the YN-E3-RT mounted on the camera which will trigger the YN 600 and I think you may need the YNE3-RX ETTL flash receiver for the YN560's
    Thank you Alex, that's extremely helpful

Gavin

I use YN-E3-RT mounted on 5Diii to wirelessly trigger Canon 600 Ex RT, YN 600EX RT II and Canon 430 EX II I which has a YNE3-RX attached to its base. All TTL and all can be in different groups with different flash power. The YNE3 RX will also fire my camera, on a tripod away from me, and the YN E3-RT which fires the Canon 600 & the YN 600 if I use the YNE3-RX attached to the 430 EX II and hand held to get the light from the 430 aimed at a certain point.
    The YNE3-RX is a transceiver.
    Last edited by djguk47; 26-06-2018 at 23:17.
    David

Thank you David
    That's also extremely helpful
    Gavin