Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 My next project.. - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My next project..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My next project..

On Wednesday 18th/Thursday 19th July the following event is taking place at Leicester Catherdral gardens..I'll be there on the 19th,it's a short walk from home,and I really enjoy people photography now,it will be a pleasant"challenge".

"In Cathedral Gardens

Europe’s leading company in the art of the Living Statue, Masca Theatre, present a series of new, unique performances of The Forgotten Crafts of Paris. Masca will bring to life characters of Parisian street traders, transporting you back in time to discover the forgotten crafts through mime, powerful masks, costumes and unrivalled theatricality."(copied and pasted from the Cathedral website).
    Last edited by Guest; 04-07-2018, 21:45.

Re: My next project..

Sounds interesting. There's a lot of pictures on Google images that could give you an idea of what to expect and what to photograph.
    Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Thanks Nigel,that is very useful.

Comment

That sounds a great project with plenty of opportunities.
        Colin

Comment

Thanks Colin,that's what attracted me to it.I'm comfortable with that type of thing,so there should be some good shots to be had,and hopefully a few candids too.The 100-400mm lens I'm renting for the zoo trip will arrive the day before the theatre event,and may just come in handy.

Also,it's a nice space where it's happening,which will help a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X