Error Posting to the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Error Posting to the Forum

For me it is if I try to post more than one image at a time.

Comment

I just tried to reply to a post :-(
      EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

This piece of damn annoying nonsense is back again

Comment

Originally posted by ColytonJohn View Post
          This piece of damn annoying nonsense is back again
          Have you thought of referring the problem to a moderator? There is a 'Contact us' link at the bottom of every forum page. As I have said before, not every post to the forum is read by moderator. It was only by chance I came across your post.

Some weeks ago we installed a new spam filter plug-in. This is saving us a lot of time in getting rid of spammers who try to register for the forum.

Unfortunately, it is also blacklisting a few established members. This usually happens when you include a link which the filter judges to be suspicious.

The solution is for me to whitelist the member, which takes only a few seconds and which I have done here.

So by all means vent your anger on the forum if that makes you feel better, but at the same time send a 'Contact us' message so that we can resolve the problem.
          Robert
          robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post

So by all means vent your anger on the forum if that makes you feel better, but at the same time send a 'Contact us' message so that we can resolve the problem.
            Noted.

Comment

I've just tried to upload images to the forum (23/9/18), a single image worked fine but multiple images fail with the same error message as described earlier.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Stackman View Post
                I've just tried to upload images to the forum (23/9/18), a single image worked fine but multiple images fail with the same error message as described earlier.

Chris
                Can you provide more information? Were you doing direct uploads or linking from an external site. If the latter, which site (e.g. Flickr). The more details you give, the greater the chance we have of resolving the issue.
                Robert
                robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Robert

I was using Flickr and pasting in the BBcode, this works for single images but not when I do two or more images on the same post.

Hope this helps

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Stackman View Post
                    Robert

I was using Flickr and pasting in the BBcode, this works for single images but not when I do two or more images on the same post.

Hope this helps

Chris
                    OK. I might have resolved the issue. When you have a moment, please try uploading multiple images again.

This adjustment is exclusive to you. If anyone else encounters a similar problem, please let me know by using the 'Contact us' link below.
                    Robert
                    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Thanks Robert, it worked fine.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                      X