Hello, finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, finally

Well I have been a member on here since Jan 2013 according to my profile.

however I only made my first post today.

i have been into photography since the mid 1980s, then family and motorsport using a secondhand Practika LLC.

i was heavily into motorsport between 1992-2006 including annual press passes and a few published photos.

I have had a break for a few years now and decided now I am retired that it's a means of getting some excercise, so I'm back into my photography again and have treated myself to a new EOS body (5D Mk IV) with the intent to get into videographer as well.

hoping to get up to the highlands of Scotland before year end to see what I can capture.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Petrolhead276; 28-08-2018, 18:11. Reason: Add a photo
    Dave
    LBIPP LRPS

EOS Bodies: 5D Mk IV; EOS 10D; EOS 3; 10QD; EOS RT; G10 Compact for backup & travelling
    EF Lenses: 300mm f4 L; 70-200mm f2.8 L; 20mm f2.8 USM; 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM; 1.4 & 2x converters
    Speedlite's: 600EX II-RT; 550EX (x2); 430EX; external battery pack
    Wishlist: 24-70 f2.8 L; Macro Lens (undecided which one)

Re: Hello, finally

Well hello Petrolhead, glad to have you aboard.

There are a few other engine boys on this forum so they will be delighted to have another chum to talk gaskets or whatever!

I see you have the 5d4- also my weapon of choice and a lovely beast it is too
    Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Welcome from the shadows Petrolhead and what a beast of a motor.

Unfortunately my petrol head days seem to be over - I have just purchased the first car I have ever bought with my head rather than my heart and soul and it's a "Flipping Bread Van".

However, I still have "Peggy" in the garage if I feel the need to be a hooligan!
      Mini Insurance 011a by colin cross, on Flickr
      Colin

Comment

Welcome to the Forum

Tom

Comment

Working...
        X