Where

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where

Where and how much to do a GCSE and can I do it as an evning class?
    Are there any books avalible?

Re: Where

GCSE is a school grade. One of the subjects available is Photography and the idea of this thread was to be an area where school students and teachers could post images.

David
    David

Comment

Ok ,so where and what is avalible in the way of further ed in photography for adults?

Comment

Have a look at this link for the Open College of the Arts

David
        David

Comment

Thanks for that
          John

Comment

worth checking out your local college. most of them do photography, and you can do them as evening courses for about £75 over 6-8 weeks or so.
            no idea on the content and I don't know anyone that has been on one, but may be worth going along to have a chat with them.
            David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
            All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

I am doing two courses at the moment. I find them a basic - but they give me ideas and smooth off some of the corners. I am thinking of a level 3 BTEC for next year. I have also found that with the new university fees my pension is just under the repayment levels so I can do a degree for nothing :)
              ef-r

Comment

Any courses are a good idea there quite cheap and they get you of to a good start,(they teach you the basics and you can take it from there)
                I've used photoshop for a while but never understood every thing about it,so i did a course at college levels (1-3)in photoshop and now have no problems finding my way around all the different menus and icons,as i said earlier they teach you the basics and then you can do more if you want to,there a good way to learn.

Paul
                EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
                Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Working...
                X