Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Good news re this Sunday's 10k race; - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good news re this Sunday's 10k race;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news re this Sunday's 10k race;

I had emailed the organisers of the Leicester 10k race asking if it is ok to get some photos on the day,and one of their PR chaps has just replied saying he will sort me out a media pass for the day!

This will give access to the start/finish line etc.Needless to say,I'm feeling rather chuffed right now.

"Dan Wilkinson <Dan@runforall.com>
    To:
    knight72200@yahoo.co.uk

4 Sep at 14:57

Hi Roy

Hope you are well, thank you so much for getting in touch. You are welcome to come and take photos at our Leicester 10K.

If you are happy to provide your contact number for the day please, I’ll be able to you sort you out a media pass which will gain you access to the start and finish line.

Would you be happy sending us a some of your photos after the race please? We could then use this as a portfolio and possibly look into using your photography skills in a professional capacity for future races. What do you think?

The photos we like to see are people crossing the line, celebrating, embracing. Action shots are always great too. Any charity runners you can capture or fancy dress runners would be nice too.

Thank you very much,

Dan Wilkinson

PR and Marketing Assistant"
    Last edited by Guest; 04-09-2018, 17:02.
Working...
X