Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from West Yorkshire

Hi all

At the moment I don't have a camera as such. I've had on loan a Canon 450d from a good friend of ours for the past two years, but because it's not mine I've always been afraid of damaging it, so I've returned the camera and I'm now looking to purchase my own, probably a used one. I do lots of walking with my Border Collies out in the country side where we live, so I like taking pictures of them and wildlife, I'm also interested in Motorsport and static car shows. The camera's I've been looking at is either a used Canon 70d or 80d as what I read they seem to be easy to use for someone like me with not a great deal of experience of DSLR camera's.

Kindest regards

Marcus. 😊

Re: Hi from West Yorkshire

Welcome Marcus. I can certainly recommend the 80D, although you'll save enough money for an extra lens or two if you plump for the 70D. Have a look at https://www.mpb.com
    Chris
    80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Welcome to the Forum

Tom

Comment

Hi Marcus, welcome to the forums, one hopes you get the camera you desire and I look forward to seeing your work, DO NOT be worried about posting your images even if you feel they are not initially that good with a new camera, people on here WILL help and guide you to improving, and by posting images it gives us a starting point to help. Likewise you will find yourself doing similar as you progress.
        Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Working...
        X