5D mk4 worth it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5D mk4 worth it...

.it feels like it's the right thing to do so it must be.
    Tell that to Mrs V. !

.............................................Harve y is already on your side
    Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

I've just ordered a filter from HDEW, saw they were selling 5D4s for £1899 and even had a demo body for £1799. I have never been so tempted to hit the expensive button. I'm really happy with my 5D3 but having seen that bar chart recently showing just how much of an improved dynamic range it has I'm giving serious consideration to upgrading.

Comment

I ordered two lenses from HDEW on Sunday evening and they were delivered yesterday! I was kept informed of their progress at every step of the way including a phone call on Tuesday morning to say that they had been despatched. From then on FedEx the couriers took over and as I say I was updated on their progress all the way. Absolutely could not fault them and saved a bundle too. Now about me looking at that 5D Mklv offer.......

Phil

Comment

SUMMER SPECIAL
          PRICE WAS £1989

OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL THURSDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER AT MIDNIGHT!

LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THIS LOW PRICE!

ALSO CHECK OUT OUR GREAT PRICED EX-DEMO UNIT !

FREE 3 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
          Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Its all systems go Brian great this photography lark,enjoy.
            GEORGE.
            CANON 2000D CANON 70D CANON 100-400MML MK1 CANON70-200MML F4 USM CANON 17-85 IS USM CANON SPEEDLITE 550EX CANON SPEEDLITE 270EX

Comment

My first shot with the 5D4 (Raw and JPEG).....I'm going to enjoy this camera!
              _V1_2453.jpg by brianvickers

_V1_2453-2.jpg by brianvickers
              Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Comment

I'm going to enjoy this camera
                  Yes you are!

And so is your model................................... that's some look from him!
                  Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Enjoy the new toy Brian, you'll love it.........
                    Regards
                    Lez

5Ds // 5D Mark III //
                    7D Mark II // 16-35 f4L // 24-70 f2.8L II //
                    24-105 f4L II // 70-200 f4 L // 70-200 f2.8 Lis II // 50 f1.2L // 85 f1.8 //100 f2.8Lis // 200 f2.8L // 300 f4Lis // 1.4ex // .......... and a longer wish list

Comment

I have had my 5D4 for two years now and it still amazes me. The dynamic range, ISO performance and the ease of use. I am sure you will ejoy the camera for many years.
                      Alan

No longer using Canon but still teaching new Canon users (and others) the gentle art of Photography.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ctrollen View Post
                        How are they going to find out?

Buy item, remove all packaging, send receipts & any other relevant items home in the post, carry camera back just like if you'd taken it away with you in the first place. Allegedly.
                        In some countries (e.g. Greece of which customs experience I have) if you are to travel outside of the European Union you are obliged to declare such luxury items you are carrying (cameras are definitely included) and get proof of declaration with serial numbers of declared items. Items could also be entered in customs computers. On returning home the declared items are not taxed; all other items are subject to duties, VAT, etc. Of course 100% customs detection is never achieved but if you are "lucky" to be the random sample they check and you carry undeclared items you may be in trouble.

Vasilis
                        EOS 5D MK IV, EF 50/f1.4, EF 100/f2.8 Macro, EF20/f2.8, EF24-105/f4L IS, EF 100-400/f4.5-5.6 L IS, TS-E24/f3.5L, EF 75-300/f4-5.6, Canon Extender EF 2X II, Sigma 12-24mm/f4.4-5.6.

Comment

Working...
                        X