• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunstanton rocks

Another couple of LE shots on the beach at Hunstanton

Hunstanton Rocks by Chris Trollen, on Flickr

Hunstanton Rocks by Chris Trollen, on Flickr
    Chris
    80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Re: Hunstanton rocks

Well done on both images Chris, if I were force to pick from these two excellent images, the 1st has a slight edge as I like how the rocks take a diagonal view across the image.

Tom

Comment

Agree with Tom, the 1st one for me - find the 2nd too regimental
      Regards
      Lez

5Ds // 5D Mark III //
      7D Mark II // 16-35 f4L // 24-70 f2.8L II //
      24-105 f4L II // 70-200 f4 L // 70-200 f2.8 Lis II // 50 f1.2L // 85 f1.8 //100 f2.8Lis // 200 f2.8L // 300 f4Lis // 1.4ex // .......... and a longer wish list

Comment

Same order for me as the 1st one is quite ethereal though it's a shame the top is a touch right. I do like the second one as it's most unusual to see natural objects in such a regular pattern.
        Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Both well executed and good use of LE

I think the first would have been improved by not clipping the nearest rock but is still my favourite of the two. That said I still like the second and find the uniformity intriguing - is it natural or were they placed like that?

Cheers,
          John

Comment

Thanks everyone for the feedback - it's much appreciated.

I can only assume that it's a natural rock formation but the alignment intrigued me so I thought I'd try from straight on as well as a different angle.
            Chris
            80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Working...
            X