Hello / Shw mae from Tynnwrlluniau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello / Shw mae from Tynnwrlluniau

Hi folks. My name is Alun Davies from Cardiff, Wales and an avid landscape snapper. Many of you I already know from way back on Canon forums and I look forward to catching up on your work as well as engaging with those whose work is new to me. I have owned a succession of Canon cameras 20, 30,40, and 7D and 5Dmk1,II, III and my current 5DS.
    Alun (Tynnwrlluniau)
    5DS, 16-35F4L, 24-70F2.8L, 24-105 Sigma Art, 100-400L, 50mm F1.4, Tamron 150-600G2, Nisi filters, Sirui waterproof carbon tripod

Re: Hello / Shw mae from Tynnwrlluniau

Hi welcome to the Forum Alum, look forward to seeing your pictures
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Hi Alun, welcome back m8 - an unforgettable username (if unpronounceable to most of us).......
      Regards
      Lez

5Ds // 5D Mark III //
      7D Mark II // 16-35 f4L // 24-70 f2.8L II //
      24-105 f4L II // 70-200 f4 L // 70-200 f2.8 Lis II // 50 f1.2L // 85 f1.8 //100 f2.8Lis // 200 f2.8L // 300 f4Lis // 1.4ex // .......... and a longer wish list

Comment

�� Indeed. Hope all is well with you, Lez. Now all I need is to teach myself how to post without using flikr!
        5DS, 16-35F4L, 24-70F2.8L, 24-105 Sigma Art, 100-400L, 50mm F1.4, Tamron 150-600G2, Nisi filters, Sirui waterproof carbon tripod

Comment

Welcome Back Alun. Looking forward to seeing your work once again.

Tom

Comment

Hi Alun, nice to see you on here again.
            You may be able to link to images on your website if you don’t wish to use Flickr.
            Uploading images direct from your computer to a thread on this forum doesn’t give good results.
            It would be a shame not to let people on here see your work in all its glory rather than a down sampled version if you used a direct upload.
            Penblwydd hapus am ddoe Alun

Sent from somewhere in Gods County using Tapatalk
            Peter

Feel free to browse my
            Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Morning Trev, Tom and Peter. Thanks for the welcome and posting advice. I’m away in my van in the rain and the signal keeps dropping out. I uploaded a shot directly from my phone last night so I’ll have a look to see if it suffered in translation ��

Comment

It looks fine to me Alun, who couldn’t resist a lone tree

Sent from somewhere in Gods County using Tapatalk
                Peter

Feel free to browse my
                Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Hi Alun, a big welcome from me as well.
                  A real coincidence, as yesterday I was going through and deleting some of my old photos in Lightroom. I got to the May 2013 folder and the Cff Derbyshire meet and was looking at a shot I had taken at Three Shires Head. In it are you, Hadrian, Nigel (piano), StuBil (I think) and a tall guy I think his name might have been Paul? Good times, except for the band in the hotel playing Beatles songs at 01-00 when we were getting up for 04-00 !!!

John

Comment

Hi Alun
                    Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
                    Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Ha, ha! Good times indeed. Remember it well, John - don’t think I’ve cursed a live band quite that much before or since ��

Comment

Originally posted by Hereford_EOS View Post
                        Hi Alun
                        Morning Stephen. Looking forward to catching up on your posts.

Comment

Welcome Alun
                          Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Working...
                          X