Castle, Thunderstorm and Sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castle, Thunderstorm and Sea

Kronborg Castle, Raging Thunderstorm, Gothic Town of Elsinor, Ageing Dock and Modern Cruise !!!!

A weekend at Danish Medieval Town of Elsinor !!!

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Re: Castle, Thunderstorm and Sea

Nice set, really like the composition of the 2nd image using the path to lead you into the image.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
      Nice set, really like the composition of the 2nd image using the path to lead you into the image.

Tom
      Thnx man !!

Comment

Both nice but the composition of the second makes it stand out as something special. My immediate reaction was that they were both a bit dark but, on reflection, think I think it may be that being direct uploads (which always adversely affects image quality) I can't go to Flickr and fill my screen with them and the contrast with my screen's white background is the source of them apparently being 'too dark'. Nice work though but would certainly be improved by viewing large on Flickr.

Cheers,
        John

Comment

two moody shots, perhaps would be better lightened a little and certainly uploaded via flickr rather than the direct upload
          Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
          flickr

Comment

Two nice shots indeed....but some of each composition would bemnefit from being lighter..maybe just a boost of highlights would benefit No2.
            Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Both very well composed. And like the others my first thought was they are too dark and oddly hard to view joined together, but particularly when I view the second as if full screen it suddenly works. Love it; even the people in it which normally I'd blitz.
              Canon EOS 7D
              EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
              Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
              flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Thanks everyone, actually it has been keep dark enough to look good in Full View,, else the dark mood and thunderstorm will not look as raging as they are now,,, however,, I will try to put flickr pic from next time..

However,, thnx for the coents

Comment

Working...
                X