Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking Towards the Red Cullins

Hi all

Went down to Armadale Pier to see Grumpy George (he's now packed up and retired), and to take in Isleornay. Noticed this scene on the way back and just had to stop to capture it. Again, this is an in-camera HDR from the 5Ds, standard setting, hand held. Wish I'd had the grads with me. (probably best viewed on flickr)

You can just make out Broadford in the distance.

5Ds // 24-70mm f/2.8L II @ 24mm // f11 @ 1/125 // iso 800

Heather & Red Cullins from Road to Armadale - HDR (3840x2160) by Lez501, on Flickr

Cheers
    Lez
    Regards
    Lez

5Ds // 5D Mark III //
    7D Mark II // 16-35 f4L // 24-70 f2.8L II //
    24-105 f4L II // 70-200 f4 L // 70-200 f2.8 Lis II // 50 f1.2L // 85 f1.8 //100 f2.8Lis // 200 f2.8L // 300 f4Lis // 1.4ex // .......... and a longer wish list

Re: Looking Towards the Red Cullins

Lovely colors and Scene Lez. Well taken

Tom

Comment

Re: Looking Towards the Red Cullins

A good scene with stunning heather colours, a pity the sky is burned a bit but still very nice

The only time I've ridden that road in that direction it was pouring with rain and the Cullins were invisible
      I did ride it in the opposite direction one time but was in too much of a rush to catch the ferry to take in the view so the only memory I have is of seeing an old man on a bicycle working far harder than was sensible for someone of such advanced years to make headway against the fearsome wind. That's why by bike has 1130 of BMW's finest CCs

Cheers,
      John

Comment

Working...
      X