The leaving of the forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The leaving of the forum...

This will be my final post in the forum. The reason being is that I no longer have a Canon camera. Indeed, at the moment I don't have any camera. This is due entirely to my health in the last two years. Although I'm fit enough to get out and about most ot the time, straying too far and for some little time is not advised.

It remains just to thank all of you 'wot' have assisted me and to apologise for not being involved more in the forums. Good luck and health to you all. It is true, wealth is nowt, health is all! I know.

JayJay.
    Canon 700D, Canon 18-55 3.5-5.6mm, IS STM lens, Canon 70-300mm 4-5.6 IS STM lens, Raynox 250 macro/close-up conversion lens.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/168448632@N02/

Re: The leaving of the forum...

Best wishes JayJay, you will be missed. Prayers that your health will continue to improve.

Tom

Comment

Hope and pray your health improves.
      Andy

Comment

Sorry to hear that JayJay I wish you well. Sadly it comes to all of us in the end. I'm comparatively lucky health wise still able to get out and about. Mainly due to my past where I had to keep myself in top physical fitness, however getting a bit stiff in the knees now.
        Take care and keep looking in. -- even if its only to say you like my pictures
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

All the best JayJay.
          Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

what a pity

Comment

I wish you all the best JayJay.
              I too have been without a camera for a few years but bought new earlier this year but have only been out once.
              Your health and wellbeing is very important, all the best.
              Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
              Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Don't think it's compulsory to actually have a camera, just as long as the camera you haven't got was a Canon...

Here's hoping things get better health wise.
                Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Good luck old friend.

Comment

Very sad to hear this news JayJay , my very best wishes to you and please drop into the forum now and again to keep in touch
                    Steve ( LSINWP )
                    1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

you take care of yoursef JayJay, I don't think anyone would mind you still posting, one just hopes your health improves. could you not consider somethink like a bridge camera that is lighter?
                      Last edited by TonyT; 20-10-2018, 14:11.
                      Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Hope all goes well, I know a bit of this deteriorating health business, sucks.
                        Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Working...
                        X