October 18, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 18, 2019

FYI, Currently we are planning to fly to London and take a 7 night cruise leaving Southampton. We are currently thinking that we may fly in a day early so we can see some of London, as we have never been there before. Anyone interested in taking us to some of the interesting places in London for some photographic opportunities?

Tom

Re: October 18, 2019

Could show you a part of Scotland, but not London sorry, would love to had meet you. If you come in a day early you may not want to do much, as jet lag coming this way is the worst.

Comment

Can’t help you Tom, sorry. Very rarely go to London so would be no good as a guide!

Ian
      Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

How long will you have in London Tom? A whole day or part of one?
        EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMulhearn View Post
          How long will you have in London Tom? A whole day or part of one?
          We are planning to fly out on a Wednesday or Thursday so we can have Friday to see the city before heading to the ship on Saturday.

Comment

Hi Tom, if it's a day I was free I'd be happy to show you some places in London.
            We could sort out a list of places beforehand for you to look at and prioritise.
            With a full day we could see some sights and get some evening shots as well maybe.
            Andy

Comment

Tom, can't say for certain this far ahead if I'll be available, but if I am I'd also be more than happy to meet up for at least part of the day. And even if I'm not around on the day I will happily contribute to thoughts about places that you might enjoy. If this is your first time to London I guess you'll want to do some of the big ticket tourist bits as well as the more obscure?
              Canon EOS 7D
              EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
              Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
              flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Tom - we would be delighted to show you around! It would be an enormous pleasure. I don't have my diary sorted through to October 2019, but between us, Evi and I would be very pleased!

Best

Richard
                Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Working...
                X