Adobe Photography Plan at £9.98 Monthly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adobe Photography Plan at £9.98 Monthly

I am thinking of purchasing this, but can anyone tell me if it will allow me to use it on either my desktop or my laptop or is it limited to just one PC?
    Gavin

Re: Adobe Photography Plan at £9.98 Monthly

Originally posted by Rankin View Post
    I am thinking of purchasing this, but can anyone tell me if it will allow me to use it on either my desktop or my laptop or is it limited to just one PC?
    Gavin
    2 machines at any one time, and you can change them if you replace either bit of kit. You can even replace temporarily, and then go back to your previous machine.
    Please don't ask about my kit, it's embarrassing!

Comment

There are 2 plans...Classic with Photoshop and Lightroom or CC which has Lightroom and 1Tb on line storage.
      Beware CC doesn't have all of the features of classic....i.e. no print module yet, can't output to social media directly....
      Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by nickorando View Post
        2 machines at any one time, and you can change them if you replace either bit of kit. You can even replace temporarily, and then go back to your previous machine.
        Thank you - just what I was hoping for.
        gavin

Comment

Originally posted by brianvickers View Post
          There are 2 plans...Classic with Photoshop and Lightroom or CC which has Lightroom and 1Tb on line storage.
          Beware CC doesn't have all of the features of classic....i.e. no print module yet, can't output to social media directly....
          Thank you - most of my stuff (non technical term for very amateurish images!) is saved on hard disks and CDs so probably would not require 1Tb storage so Classic seems to fit better for me.
          Gavin

Comment

Originally posted by Rankin View Post
            Thank you - most of my stuff (non technical term for very amateurish images!) is saved on hard disks and CDs so probably would not require 1Tb storage so Classic seems to fit better for me.
            Gavin
            There are benefits to the 1TB plan. Well one main one which is that you don't need to backup your own images, they all get synched to the Adobe Cloud. It's not a true backup in that you can't recover a delete image but it does mean that you don't need to sort out your own online backups...
            EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMulhearn View Post
              There are benefits to the 1TB plan. Well one main one which is that you don't need to backup your own images, they all get synched to the Adobe Cloud. It's not a true backup in that you can't recover a delete image but it does mean that you don't need to sort out your own online backups...
              Thank you Andy; something worth thinking about.
              Gavin

Comment

Working...
              X