Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Leicester City FC memorial march - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leicester City FC memorial march

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leicester City FC memorial march

I think this sums up the day,which was a huge gathering, estimated at 50,000, of football fans in memory of the club owner Khun Vichai who died,with four others,in an horrific helicopter crash next to the stadium recently.
    IMG_0057 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr

Thanks must go to the Hotel Maiyango management for allowing me to use their rooftop terrace to get the shots.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-11-2018, 00:15.

Re: Leicester City FC memorial march

IMG_0200 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr

Leicester Tigers rugby supporters showing solidarity with their City counterparts,a nice touch I think.

Comment

Like the first shot, it shows the extent of their feelings for him

Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul,even as a non-supporter of the game,the atmosphere was amazing.
        IMG_0041 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X