Photoshop cc update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop cc update

Anyone else suffering problems with the latest Photoshop cc update V 20.01 as I updated yesterday evening and the new version is unusable with the majority of tools and features greyed out ?
    Steve ( LSINWP )
    1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Re: Photoshop cc update

I also updated yesterday and haven't noticed any problems. Nothing seems to be greyed out. I'm using a Mac with High Sierra.

John

Comment

I’m running PS 20.0.1 on Mojave 10.14.1 and editing and menus look ok to me.

However, I think that the printer profiles have changed as there are now just 16 options and they do not seem to refer to printers, they seem to refer to display colour options as one is Pal/SECAM. Mine defaults to ACES CG Linear, whatever that is. No printers seem to be listed at all. It is messing up my printing, I’ve just uploaded the colormunki software and was going to specific printer profile.

Ian
      Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

I haven't updated to Mojave yet, as I have a Pixma Pro 9000(mk2) printer, which Canon say will not be compatible with Mojave. I also have a Canon 3in1 printer for general use, which also won't be compatible

John

Comment

I had the same problem, but the next day it was working fine.
          Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X