Showcase 2018 - apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showcase 2018 - apologies

It is with sincere regret and deepest apologies but I will not be able to spare any time in organising the Showcase competition for this year.

I know it’s only November and early to say but as I’m already aware of forthcoming work projects etc I’m committing to in January, knowing extra hours are likely, I thought it best to say now to give someone the time to consider and plan if they want to take over. With the extra hours something has to give and it wasn’t going to be family time I’m afraid.

I’ve ran it for a few years now taking over from the previous organiser and hope someone is willing to carry on.

Once again sincere apologies.

Andy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Andy
    Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
    EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
    [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Re: Showcase 2018 - apologies

Hi Andy
    You have absolutely nothing to apologise for...I can imagine its a significant effort for which I offer my thanks to you for previous showcases.
    Life gets in the way....especially work which for lots of us has to be our priority.

I’m not doing any photography currently for similar reasons....but a break is as good as a rest
    All the best!
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Re: Showcase 2018 - apologies

Originally posted by brianvickers View Post
      Hi Andy
      You have absolutely nothing to apologise for...I can imagine its a significant effort for which I offer my thanks to you for previous showcases.
      Life gets in the way....especially work which for lots of us has to be our priority.

I’m not doing any photography currently for similar reasons....but a break is as good as a rest
      All the best!
      Cheers Brian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Andy
      Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
      EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
      [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

Working...
      X