Winter On Slieve Donard, N Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter On Slieve Donard, N Ireland

This is N Ireland's highest spot. I was really lucky that someone had pushed a stick into the cairn.

Shot on Fujifilm Velvia 50, Canon EOS 50, EF 35mm f2.
    The Image Plane
    Snapshots of Anything

Re: Winter On Slieve Donard, N Ireland

Nice shot

Tom

Comment

that's a bit wintry.

Comment

Thanks very much for the comment, I appreciate it. It was a bitter day. I remember I literally couldn't feel my fingers running off a few shots. Well worth it though.
        The Image Plane
        Snapshots of Anything

Comment

That's a great image and a worthy reward for such heroic efforts

Your images are posted directly rather than via the more usual Flickr but, fortunately, those such as I who prefer to view at a large scale to appreciate all the lovely detain contained can do this on your website which is a showcase for some excellent work and additional information on the images. What does seem to be missing, however, are the settings used which many of us, myself included, can learn from.

Cheers,
          John

Comment

Hello there, John. I really do appreciate your kind comments. We put in a lot of work for our shots and it's a great hobby to share and learn from others.

Yes, I can be remiss about including info with the digital camera shots on my blog/site. I could do better. It's a timely reminder, so next time I'm posting digital images I'll have to include exif data.

The Image Plane
            Snapshots of Anything

Comment

Working...
            X