EOS magazine advert MPB advertThe Photography Show

Thread: Back under new name.

Default Back under new name.

Hi all.

I have been a long term member of this forum...originally under another name...a different email address...a @freeserve.co.uk one that Orange closed down when they sold out to EE. I forget my login details and obviously could not get a reminder as the email address was no longer available so I signed up again under my new email.

My wife passed away early 2016 leaving me and my son Billy who at the time was 8yrs old. I lost all motivation for a while and neglected the hobby until recently really. It was a lot to take in...and left me with a lot to take care of and so the camera gear...and bike...and pencils...and pretty much everything else I did as a hobby was set to one side whilst we adjusted to our new life.

Well, we are further down our new path and Billy has not only taken up riding (road bikes) with me meaning we get out together and keep fit...but he has also taken an interest in photography meaning I am able to get out and about with the camera gear again. It would be very difficult dragging an 11yr old boy around cold wintry hides if he was not interested in joining in. So I thought I would pop in and say hi.

I will do my best to keep up with the forum as and when I can and will post images that I think people may like to see/critique for me. I think Billy may like me to post the odd one or two of his in here as well.

Default Re: Back under new name.

Welcome back and my condolences for your loss. Looking forward to see yours and your sonís images

Tom

Welcome back - I hope the bonds between you and your son continue to grow and strengthen.
    John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Welcome back Ian.
    So sorry to hear of your loss, so sad.

I have been a long term member of this forum...originally under another name...a different email address...a @freeserve.co.uk one that Orange closed down when they sold out to EE. I forget my login details and obviously could not get a reminder as the email address was no longer available so I signed up again under my new email.
    You could message Robert (the owner) with your old details (and current email) and ask him to send you a new (temporary) password.
    Just a thought.
    Stephen

flickr
    Canon 7D mkII, EF-S 15-85mm f3.5-5.6 IS : EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II :
    Lowepro Toploader 75 AW, Lowepro 200 AW ProTactic case.

Welcome back. So sorry to hear of your loss but good to know that things are now looking up for you.

Ian
    Ian
    5D3, 80D, 100-400 IS II, 85 1.2, 24-70 F4, EF-S 10-18, 1.4 EXIII

Quote Originally Posted by Hereford_EOS View Post
    Welcome back Ian.
    So sorry to hear of your loss, so sad.

You could message Robert (the owner) with your old details (and current email) and ask him to send you a new (temporary) password.
    Just a thought.
    Hiya and thanks. I telephoned this morning and things have been tweeked so this is my 'official' login now...but sadly it seems the posts I started under my other original email address are not retrievable. So to be able to find them I would need to scroll through hundeds and hundreds.

Anyway...it is what it is.